Give us a call and arrange a convenient time to bring your scrap in to us
Don’t forget to bring your ID and bank details
We’ll weigh in your scrap, provide you with weight tickets and pay direct into your bank
We accept waste brought into us, just remember that we will ask for ID and copies of your licences and that you will be charged by the tonne
We run a very busy site and it is always best to give us a call first.
On arrival please report to the office where you will be given instructions on site safety. Any breaches of our safety rules will result in you being asked to leave site.
When you order a skip remember that the vehicles need 9 ft (3metres) clearance in order to site your skip
You don’t need to wait in for us if you’ve already paid and have given clear instructions on where to leave the skip
Don’t overload your skip; we won’t collect it if it’s not safe
If you’re not sure what to put in it; give us a call, otherwise you may be charged for unacceptable waste
Wait and loads are often the answer if you don’t want to pay for a highway permit; the driver will wait for 30 minutes – thereafter charges will be incurred.
We can usually deliver the same day or the following day depending on availability
Focused as we are on recycling, we ensure as little of your waste as possible is sent to landfill. During a typical month we process around 25 tonnes of waste, only 5% of which goes to landfill. The other 95% is sent on to further licensed facilities throughout Yorkshire and beyond for recovery and re-use.